At Periodontal Associates – The Dental Implant Team, Drs. Ken Versman, Doug Heller, & Eric Beckman pride themselves on preserving the health and function of natural teeth. When natural teeth cannot be saved, we look to dental implants as the ideal option for replacing lost teeth.
Even if you have lost just one tooth – whether it is a new situation or something you have lived with for years – chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself.
Drs. Versman, Heller, and Beckman are uniquely qualified to provide a full range of implant dentistry procedures. As one of the first dentists in the United States to study directly with the inventors of today’s implants, they have taught dentists, periodontists, and dental students about dental implants. They have brought that knowledge to their practice in Aurora, serving all of the Denver metro area. What are the benefits of dental implants? Learn from the Denver Dental Implant team and schedule an appointment today.
Once you learn about dental implants, you will finally realize that there is a way to improve your quality of life.
Did you know:
– Implant-supported replacement teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth.
– Dental implants provide comfort, convenience and confidence. These modern miracles of tooth replacement can also be matched exactly to your own teeth, restoring your smile to its optimal state. Dental implants can be your doorway to renewed self-confidence and peace of mind.
– Our doctors team with your dentist to provide the restoration for your implants. They plan and work very closely together to create a very pleasing outcome to your tooth replacement needs.
– Our team of Dr. Versman, Dr. Heller, and Dr. Beckman are uniquely qualified to provide a full range of implant dentistry procedures.They have been performing a full range of implant dentistry for more than 20 years in the Denver/Aurora, Colorado area.
– Drs. Versman and Heller were one of the first U.S. dentists to study directly with the inventors of today’s implants. They have also educated dentists, periodontists and dental students about dental implants and implant procedures for many years, and have lectured on the subject in the Denver/Aurora, Colorado area, nationally and internationally!